The new year has started, and it is your chance to adjust everything with a clean, fresh slate. This is your chance to build essential habits that you did not last year, in 2017.At Glowing Global we believe that self-confidence is probably the most critical factor in success. It is one of those things that is needed when you’re in the business and entrepreneurial industry. “Self-confident individuals are different because they know what makes them sharp and stay on top of their game. They are aware and they are confident to hold your own when it comes down to it,” says Ricco Katona, managing director of Glowing Global. For instance, say that you are given a difficult task. Rather than saying you can’t do it, a self-confident individual will take the challenge and show results by trying. That’s the type of self-confidence you need. “The ability to say no to ridiculous situations and make sure your authority as a worker is laid out,” says Ricco Katona of Glowing Global.
The crew at Glowing Global implement self-confidence on a daily basis. We’re quite proud of the ambience it gives our firm. These quotes are some that help us strive for confidence every day, consistently. Our crew is acutely aware of the benefits, and we’re proud to be a team of confidence members. We’ve come up with our favourite five quotes to recognise some of the best abilities and share quotes with everyone else also.
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” –Jean Shinoda Bolen
- “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer
- “When you adopt the view point that there is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that there is no one who exists who is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, that any criticism you level is self-criticism, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love that will be the light of the world.”– Harry Palmer